Saturday, August 29, 2009

Summer Reading!

I haven't posted for a LONG time but I have been reading! I mostly read 2009-2010 Battle of the Books books. I don't think teams will be disappointed this year. There are lots of good titles on the list. Here are the BOB books I read this summer:

A Bottle in the Gaza Sea by Valerie Zanatti
Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson
Fire From the Rock by Sharon M. Draper
Jerk, California by Jonathan Friesen
Little Brother by Cory Doctorow
Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
No Choirboy: Murder, Violence and Teenagers on Death Row by Susan Kuklin
Punk Rock Etiquette: The Ultimate How-To Guide for Underground, DIY, and Indie Bands by Travis Nichols
Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan

Click here for a complete list of the high school BOB reading list.

I put together an Animoto music video of the books listed above. All of the books on the BOB list can be found in our high school library. Read on!!!

(I just thought that maybe I should have added ALL the BOB books on my Animoto video! I'll do another one and post it here.)