Monday, July 23, 2007

HP and the Deathly Hallows


I am reading Deathly Hallows too! I am so afraid that someone will spoil the ending for me! My daughter, Playswithsquirrels, had the ending for the last one ruined a day after the book was out!!! She is still mad at that person!!!

Playswithsquirrels went to a midnight Harry Potter party on Friday night. She had her book reserved at Barnes and Nobles...had a butter beer and came home to read a chapter of the new book.

I am enjoying the book so far. J.K. Rowling writes so fluidly that the pages just fly by!

The Green Lantern, AKA Chirstopher S., thinks we should read this book for the first Cafe Library of the school year. I think it might be too hard to get through inter library loan and I don't want to buy 8+ copies.

What do you all think?

One more question...would you rather have Cafe Library during Resource or during lunch like we have in the past. (If during Resource, I would still bring a healthy snack.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree with how it would be nearly impossible to get the books, our library has a 300+ person waiting list. i have 2 copies, but one is the special edition one ithat i wouldnt want to bring to school. i also like having our meetings at lunch, i like to do homework during resource.