Thursday, July 26, 2007

Oh My Gosh, it's getting good!!!

HP and the Deathly Hallows is so action-packed, it's hard to put it down!
I cried last night...but I don't want to tell you why in case you want to read the book, which you should!!

I'm with Playswithsquirrels, she told me that she doesn't want to finish the book because she doesn't want it to be over! I agree!

I think I'll finish it this weekend. I'll report to you all when I finish.

Gotta go, my butterbeer is waiting!

Butterbeer

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup (8 oz) club soda or cream soda
  • ½ cup (4 oz) butterscotch syrup (ice cream topping)
  • ½ tablespoon butter


Directions:
Step 1: Measure butterscotch and butter into a 2 cup (16 oz) glass. Microwave on high for 1 to 1½ minutes, or until syrup is bubbly and butter is completely incorporated.
Step 2: Stir and cool for 30 seconds, then slowly mix in club soda. Mixture will fizz quite a bit.
Step 3: Serve in two coffee mugs or small glasses; a perfectly warm Hogwarts treat for two!

No comments: