Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Laugh Out Loud Book


Ms. Morris and I were talking about how King Dork by Frank Portman (see comments below) was lol funny. She read another lol book called I Love You, Beth Cooper by Larry Doyle and suggested I might like it too. I loved it!

If funny, smart and entertaining is what you want, then crack this book open.

I Love You, Beth Cooper is about a geeky valedictorian, Denis Cooverman, who gives his graduation speech by adding something he didn't want to regret if left unsaid: "I Love You, Beth Cooper!!" This declaration sets off a number of events which usually have to do with Denis almost getting killed by Beth Cooper's military boyfriend.

1 comment:

Ms. Morris said...

Glad you liked it! I really liked the way it started - I like the idea that you should just do something to make sure you won't regret *not* doing it.